For Sale $145,000 US
Ocean, Mountain, Jungle Views with Easy Access
- $145,000 USUSD
- Property ID: 5772
- Lot Size M2: 5590
- Lot Size Acres: 1.3
Just above the town of Ojochal sits a development with wide roads, easily accessible, estate size lots, great breezes, majestic Mountain View’s, wildlife corridors, beautiful ocean views and sunsets! Lot 38 in phase 11 gives you a mix of it all and 90% of the area is usable land with great views while the other 10% is a great place to watch the wildlife pass through.
The infrastructure in the development is the best to be found in the area. The roads are very wide and smooth with proper water drainage. This is the most accessible ocean view development in Ojochal and is only minutes away from the great restaurants and beaches the area is known for.
Lot 38 has a lot of usable space so site preparations for building and putting in a driveway are a minimal cost. Everything you want when you are preparing to build so there is more money to put in the house! Water and power are already on the lot and it is ready to build!